Monday, August 19, 2013

Shared Near-death Experiences from Nderf.org Part II


This is Part II of a series of posts about shared near-death experiences archived at Nderf.org. Nderf.org is a web site run by near-death experience researcher Dr. Jeff Long M.D. and Jody Long. The site has a web page on Exceptional NDE Accounts. Below are three more accounts of shared near-death experiences from that page.

  • Denise NDE 5122:
    Denise had a severe case of pleurisy which caused her to lose consciousness and have a near-death experience. When her neighbor came to check on her and tried to rouse her she came back into her body.

    In a fraction of a moment, everything around me melted away.

    I was surrounded by a mass of solid glowing white. My eyes caught a girl to my right side. She was probably 19 or 20. Shorter than my 5'8 stature she starred up at me. She asked where we were. I had no clue. She proceeded to tell me she'd been driving home from work and didn't understand how she was now standing beside me. I revealed likewise, that I had been in my sons bunk bed and had no recollection of moving. In front of us a man appeared and approached us. The best I can describe his face/features is: brown curly hair to the nap of his neck, liquid brown eyes, ... and a delicate mustache under a pronounced nose. ... I asked him where we were. He smiled, nodded, and said, "the best way to describe this is, you are in a form of limbo. ... He smiled with every ounce of unconditional love and compassion that I will never properly explain ...

    Gesturing he told me to walk forward and I would see what I would call "a mirror". ... Moving into the direction, before me was a liquid pool of white, yet, it also appeared to be a mirror. ... I was an array of beautiful moving, shimmering, vibrating, colors. He came closer and said, "do you understand now?" I realized I was pure energy, spirit, and part of a flowing consciousness; while still remaining 'Denise'. At that moment he shared his name, "John". ... The following is a reiteration of his words. "Everyone has choices. Everyone has free will. How this interacts in your life, and death, and with others, is all by choice. ... I need to tell you, your neighbor is entering your home. She will find you. You will be going back." With these last words still ringing in my ears, I was sucked like a vacuum back into my body.

    Eight years later Denise was sightseeing at a cathedral and a man, asking her to walk with him, led her to a stained glass window. The design in the stained glass window contained a rendering of the apostle John which looked exactly like man from her NDE. She described what happened next:

    Yes it is my dear. He was an apostle on earth and he was called smiling John. You needed to see this. You needed to remember and know that it happened." I stood there shaking my head in a yes motion and turned to look at the little man. He was gone. No where in sight.

    During her NDE Denise felt more conscious and alert than she normally did, and she communicated with others telepathically. Since her NDE, she can communicate with "the other side". She believes her experience was real.

  • Joanie S NDE 5271: Joanie went into convulsions during a pregnancy and was thrown out of her body. During her NDE she saw a past life replayed where the woman who was currently her grandmother was with her in that life too.
    The convulsions tightened every part of my body and I felt like I was bouncing off the gurney, until I convulsed out of my body, and was looking down at my body as it continued to convulse. I floated up to the ceiling, while looking at the body below. Both the doctor and the nurse were checking it (me). I was pulled back through the ceiling tiles and into a tunnel, to a place of cloudy space. The cloudy area materialized into a large marble room with marble doors and a "being" at the center. I'll refer to this person as "the Grim Reaper," who was cloaked in a dark cloth, covering all parts. The Grim Reaper pointed (indicating to me to choose a door). But before I could choose, a door opened and I had already gone through it. I found myself in what I now think of as a previous life. I smelled smoke from a fire I was near, and saw others around me. I looked into another woman's eyes, and I knew her immediately as the woman I called my grandmother in this life. I knew then that our lives had "danced" around each other since time began. She was once my mother and once my sister. She was my aunt, and several times my cousin. The life that was being shown to me now was during a prehistoric time, when we lived winters by a creek cave, and summers we had a camp in the woods where we foraged. Looking down, I realized I had a child in my arms, and the woman I had known in so many lives was chatting with me, telling me to cover the child to keep it warm. Then she was showing me how to tie the wraps around me to carry the child while we collected wood.

    Joanie had another NDE several years later when she was in surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. During this NDE she saw the unborn child she was losing. The child told her not to worry because she would be back soon. Two weeks after returning from the hospital Joanie's sister-in-law gave birth to a child that Joanie recognized as the child she had lost.

    Joanie felt her experiences, including sensations such as touch, sights, sounds, smells were real. She felt as aware and conscious as always. Near the time of her grandmother's death, her grandmother called her by other names and Joanie felt her grandmother did this because she was remembering Joanie from previous lives.

  • Paul's NDE:
    During the Vietnam war, Paul and a fellow soldier, Pete, were both shot. They left their bodies and shared Paul's NDE. Only Paul survived. During the NDE, Pete told Paul he was going to visit his mother to say good by.
    The next thing I knew I was viewing the scene from about sixteen feet above my body. I saw that my body had been hit several times in the right leg and once in the left. I was convinced that I was going to bleed to death and felt tremendous sorrow that I'd never see my wife and our unborn baby. My sadness was joined by a growing confusion and curiosity. So, this is death? I thought. No pain! No fear! How weird, I don’t feel any different. I still can think. I stared at my body and wondered what was coming next. My buddy, Pete was lying next to my body. I was shocked to see a mist leave from his head, which instantly turned into an exact duplicate of his body. I noticed that his spirit or new body was whole and glowed a bit. (His physical body below was missing his hand and part of his forearm due to being hit by the same sniper.) Pete looked dazed and I called to him. He immediately flew to join me and we discussed what was going to happen from that point. We noticed that a young black medic had discovered our bodies. First he checked Pete and then me. He began working on my body and Pete commented that he guessed that meant he was dead, but that I probably still had a chance. He reached out and shook my hand and said, "I want to thank you for being a good friend and for trying to save my life. I don’t know why, but I just get this sense that I am not staying here. I am going someplace I’ve been before. It feels like home. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it’s not your time to go yet. I think I’ll try to say goodbye to my mom now, but you go on and have a groovy life and if your kid is a boy name him after me. OK?" I said, "You got it Pete!" I reached over to give him a pat on the back, but he vanished in a blink of light. I watched several soldiers below help carry me away from the scene while the medic continued to work on me. I was filled with a yearning to be with my young wife and my unborn child. Suddenly, I was slammed back into my body, as if I fell from forty feet above.

    Later Paul went to visit Pete's mother. She had told Paul of a visitation by Pete's spirit the day he died. Pete had a spirit child with him who he was helping prepare to incarnate. Years later Pete's mother recognized Paul's child as the spirit who had been with her son during his visitation.

    Paul describe the effects of his NDE this way:

    If everyone could do the same, I know that there would never be another war!

Copyright © 2013 by ncu9nc All rights reserved. Texts quoted from other sources are Copyright © by their owners.